After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s defense. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how San Jose home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to trained security representatives sounds like a good idea to you, you’re ready to consider home monitoring. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your home or inspecting your camera recordings. Instead, they spring to action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then communicate with you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring staff isn’t able to speak with you, they will proceed to notify emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to support you through the crisis and will function as the chief touch point for authorities in the event you are off site.
Basically, you can think of monitoring as having your very own security staff connected to your security equipment. This provides more than merely inner peace as you have actual, live professionals to guide you through your emergency.