How does home monitoring work in San Jose ?
After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s defense. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how San Jose home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to trained security representatives sounds like a good idea to you, you’re ready to consider home monitoring. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your home or inspecting your camera recordings. Instead, they spring to action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then communicate with you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring staff isn’t able to speak with you, they will proceed to notify emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to support you through the crisis and will function as the chief touch point for authorities in the event you are off site.
Basically, you can think of monitoring as having your very own security staff connected to your security equipment. This provides more than merely inner peace as you have actual, live professionals to guide you through your emergency.
Defending your property, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance poised and ready to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll be occupied making sure loved ones are safe. It’s even more vital when an emergency happens while you’re away. Think about your fire alarm tripping or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will occur when nobody is there to heed the warning of the loud siren? By integrating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always guarded, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in San Jose home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home security system. All signals and communications go through this important, networked hub. On top of being your direct link to monitoring experts, the smart hub offers these additional advantages:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your Vivint home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio functionality allowing you to speak right to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to request assistance with any kind of emergency, including medical matters
If you’re not able to find your cell phone when a crisis occurs, you may still speak with your monitoring staff right through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive San Jose security system
Turn to the specialists at Vivint and get a comprehensive San Jose smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you should have. We understand the value of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you would like to upgrade the protection of your home, place a call to (408) 790-0318 or complete the following form to start.