Smart home indoor cameras in San Jose are perfect baby monitors
One of the most significant things to note is that your indoor cameras are elements of a comprehensive system and available by way of one simple app. This gives you practicality and reassurance since you can monitor your baby from anywhere via your cell phone or portable device. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Live HD video footage: You’ll appreciate detailed, high-quality images of your precious one. You may even view recorded clips straight from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only will you hear what’s going on, you have the chance to speak to your newborn right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you can use the talk feature through your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your baby decides rest time is over and wishes to get out of the crib, you can get motion-activated updates dispatched directly to your smartphone.
- One-press contact: Despite the fact this benefit is generally for older offspring, it’s worth mentioning. With a simple touch of a button, your child can touch base with you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home reachable from a simple app on your phone is a terrific benefit. If you see that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and think it might be a little warm in the room, you are able to adjust the temp on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can activate the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have more than one child? You can use another indoor camera and get access to both of them with a lone home security app.
Design Your San Jose smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own San Jose smart home and benefit from the comfort and protection Vivint’s advanced video cameras can offer. Contact (408) 790-0318 today and see how we can make your home more convenient and safer for every member of your family.