Connect With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in San Jose goes off, your 24/7 monitoring experts will instantly act. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that includes communicating with you. The guideline they adhere to is dependent on the sort of emergency. To illustrate, if a medical emergency is triggered, a single effort will be made to reach you before help is dispatched. If you have a break-in - the most frequent type of event - a monitoring agent will adhere to these steps to contact you:
- An effort will be made to contact you using the touchscreen interface. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that is not successful, a call is attempted to your principal contact number.
- A secondary number or first emergency contact is called next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, area law enforcement officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring professionals will try to reach you again once the proper authorities are alerted.
If you're not able to communicate with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Assistance will still be sent even when you're not available to verify the emergency.
Be prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in San Jose
Get prepared for any emergency with a contemporary home alarm system in San Jose from Vivint. Call (408) 790-0318 to start designing your home’s defense today.