What you should look for in a home security camera in San Jose
When it comes to security, it just helps to get a full view of your property This is a primary reason why security cameras are one of the most effective devices to include as you figure out your smart home’s security. Although standalone cameras are effective when installed properly, they’re even more useful when included into your home’s comprehensive system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in San Jose ? You’ll be pleased to discover these critical elements come with more features than previous iterations. You may watch live feeds from interior cameras or catch the attention of intruders with integrated deterrent mechanisms from outside cameras. You’ll also have easy access to your security cameras via a convenient touchscreen panel or mobile app.
Powerful features add value to home security cameras in San Jose
Multifaceted and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will elevate your home’s protection to a whole new level. These vital parts of your alarm system can be found with an impressive lineup of features like 2-way talk, video storage, and convenient cell phone access. Review all of the options available to you below.
- Forceful deterrents: Install a security camera that can take immediate action. If unusual behavior is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear red ring will form around the lens and a powerful alarm will sound.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision sensors provide clear-cut footage of your property any time of day. Your cameras will also sustain their crisp imaging when closing in on particular areas.
- Convenient storage: Choose devices with video storage functionality and the chance to review video directly from your smartphone app.
- Security app: Today’s home security cameras in San Jose are often connected to a convenient smartphone app. You are able to review live feeds or recorded video and even arm or disarm your system. The Vivint App will post an update to your cell phone when the cameras are triggered.
- Motion sensors: Integrated motion sensors means your cameras will take notice if unusual movement occurs. You’ll also receive a notification on your smartphone.
- Talk to delivery people or family: Would you welcome the chance to contact your kids after school? Is there a delivery person at your front door? Today’s home security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient 2-way communications so you are able to speak to anyone captured by your surveillance device.
- Greater viewing angles: As a general rule, your outside video cameras should provide no less than a 120° view. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This feature gives you the chance to program the specific area you would like your camera to cover. This can be important to better define the activity you surveil as you don’t necessarily want alerts whenever a car drives by on the road.
Design your own smart home
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in San Jose . All that remains is to put everything together in a custom Vivint smart home. Dial (408) 790-0318 to get started or submit the following form to reach out to our home protection and automation experts.